We are proud to announce the release of our newly redesigned website. It has been crafted to provide an all-access pass to information about HAVEN 24-hours per day.
The site is an improved outlet for HAVEN information and resources to help support those who need services, including an exciting, new option to live chat with a crisis counselor. Services are now also available for the deaf community.
The site also features simplified navigation and menus that will help you easily locate the information you need when you need it. Feel free to explore to:
- Discover the important role of each of HAVEN Programs.
- Learn about Education and Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
- Check out our Volunteer Opportunities.
- Get Help or find out how to support a victim.
- Connect with us via our social media channels directly from the homepage.
We hope this new format and feel offers you an improved online HAVEN experience.
I also want to share a heartfelt thank you to the exceptional staff at Lowe Campbell Ewald for generously sharing their in-kind time and talent to develop the site. It is truly a wonderful reflection of our organization.